CopEx Inc. is a team of honest, hard-working professionals who are committed to ensuring that all who choose to do business with us will have a successful, enjoyable, and profitable experience. We expect and strive for positive relationships with all of our employees, customers, vendors and competitors.
CopEx started in 1989 with a truck and a barn for a warehouse. We serviced copier dealers throughout New England and upstate New York. Our original idea was to exchange trade-in copiers between dealers for a fee. Thus was born “The Copier Exchange”, now known as CopEx Inc.
Today CopEx Inc. is a global company, selling used copiers and business equipment to dealers, importers, wholesalers and brokers. Our goal is to provide the full spectrum of used and off-lease office equipment to all of our customers worldwide.
We look for employees with determination, high quality of work, initiative and drive.
If you are interested in an opportunity with CopEx Inc., please send us your resume.
Current Job Opportunities:
Position: Box Truck and Tractor Trailer Drivers Wanted
Our Truck Drivers Receive:
• Competitive Pay
• Tufts Health Insurance
• Delta Dental
• Matching 401(k) with Vanguard Retirement
• Paid vacation
• Paid holidays
• Paid sick and safe leave
• Potential for overtime
• Full time position
• Monday – Friday
• Minimum 2 weeks of training
• Weekends off
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Load, transport and deliver equipment from distribution center to customer location.
• Pick up equipment from customer location, load equipment, transport and unload at distribution center.
• Verify delivery order against company paperwork. Verify bank Shipping Instructions against what is being picked up at customer location. Obtain customer signature for equipment delivered or picked up.
• Conduct pre/post trip inspections. Coordinate routine maintenance and 5S of truck.
• Inspect truck equipment and supplies as required, and immediately report any deficiencies to ensure safe operation.
• Perform any and all physical requirements necessary to move inventory around the warehouse, as well as load and unload trucks. Must be willing to move up to 50 pounds frequently and lift and/or move up to 75 pounds occasionally.
• Maintain a detailed log book according to state and federal regulations.
• Coordinate pickup and deliveries with the Facilities Manager and other department staff members.
• Create detailed schedule and forward to office staff along with paperwork needed for deliveries and pick-ups.
• Determine best route for cost effective delivery and pick up of equipment alongside the Facilities Manager.
• Collect payment from customers.
• Forward all invoices, shipping documents and payments to the Office Manager after deliveries and pick-ups are completed.
• Follow all Company policies and procedures.
• Interact with customers in a professional and courteous manner.
• Promote and maintain good customer relations; promote other CopEx services as opportunities arise.
• Take an active role in communicating customer feedback to management, including customer complaints, requests, returns, performance, competitive information, and potential opportunities.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• CDL Class B license preferred but not required for box truck drivers
• CDL Class A for Tractor Trailer drivers required
• Minimum 2 years driving experience required
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required
• Ability to spend 2-3 overnights per week (M-F; hotel and expenses paid)
• Copy of most recent driving record
• Valid DOT Medical Card
• Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills required
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong organizational skills and detail oriented required
• Ability to work in inclement weather conditions
• Ability to perform the physical requirements necessary to load and unload trucks as well as some warehouse duties
• Ability to abide by safety policies
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Needed:
• Reading and mathematical skills
• Customer service skills
• Oral and written communication skills
• Knowledge of Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations
• Knowledge of safe and proper loading procedures
• Knowledge of loading and unloading procedures
• Warehouse knowledge a plus
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The registration process is quick, easy, and it gets you latest inventory in your email before it is published online. We offer Tuesday Hot Box, Inventory Broadcasts, and more to those who register.
Register for our Automatic Inventory Updates to receive emails that match your criteria the moment we publish our latest inventory. We won't mail you too often, only when there's a product match.
Are you a struggling dealer in today's economy? Get our researched reports that will give you inside information on what works and doesn't work in ours and your industry. Sign up is free and quick!